How to Optimize Your Farm Building Services with Ag Barrier® Insulation
Whether you are in farm management or farm building contractor, most farms will eventually have a construction project to add new facilities or improve existing ones. As such, considering the animal habitat and energy efficiency will be among your design considerations.
One challenge is mitigating the temperature fluctuations such as the heat in warehouses, pole barns and stables impacting the health and weight gain of animals. Combatting this problem with traditional farm building materials can become very expensive. Innovative Insulation Inc. saw the need for a lower-costing, highly effective insulation alternative to combat the issues people in the agriculture business face.
Super R® Plus Ag Barrier® is a product designed for agriculture use in animal barns. It is a money-saving insulation alternative for the agriculture industry. It is composed of aluminum and polyethylene to form a superior product unlike any other in the agriculture market.
Ag Barrier insulation works by reflecting 95% of radiation back to its source. It is easy to install and provides remarkable energy savings, reducing indoor temperatures in summer by up to sixty degrees. Ag Barrier’s reflective properties also help buildings conserve heat in winter. Due to increased energy efficiency, Ag Barrier can help livestock farmers save up to 50% on cooling and heating expenses. Ag Barrier can be combined with traditional insulation and used to improve the existing insulation’s efficiency.
Ag Barrier® Insulation Benefits
- Thickest and strongest radiant barrier product on the market
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Quick and easy installation
- Less expensive than other insulating products
- Advantages over traditional Tri-Ply ceiling material
- Available in perforated or solid
- Improves performance of other forms of insulation when combined with traditional insulation. The DOE has shown a 50% improvement using Radiant Barrier with traditional insulation
- Helps maintain building temperature during power failures
- Acts as a vapor barrier
- Resistant to rodents and other pests
Ready to learn more about how Ag Barrier can save farms money? Call 800-825-0123 today or fill out our contact form on http://www.radiantbarrier.com/contact-us/ to receive a call from one of our insulation experts.